cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: loosing the will to go on

@scared01 stay safe in the storm! Heart

i think its finally passed @lokifish it wasnt as bad as expected in my area anyway but further north most are without power.
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01 i got stuck in a huge storm as well ! didn’t last as long as i thought. how are you feeling now ? Heart

im definently not a fan of storms @litgym im glad to hear your safe too!
i dont really want to talk about me anymore if thats ok, theres nothing really to tell..

@scared01 that’s perfectly fine ! is there anything else you want to talk about or do you just don’t want to talk at all ? Heart

I don’t have the words for a proper convo @scared01 but I’m thinking of you and sending huge hugs your way; I’m so sorry things are so heavy. Remember these feeling will pass eventually Heart

thanks @litgym @DruidChild
no thanks, theres not really any words for how im feeling at the moment so just need to ride them out in hopes that itll ease soon.
thank you though

How's your evening going @scared01?

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Totally understand @scared01. Hugs. We will be here when you feel able to talk Heart

hey @DruidChild@N1ghtW1ng 

today was a little better, im feeling quite lethargic but my thoughts have eased just abit thankfully

the new young sheldon and an episode of the new big bang theory series is on tonight so im quite looking forward to those! i was going to crochet but i might take the night off from that. im abit tired so not feeling up to it at the moment. 

my cars going to the mechanic tomorrow and hopefully the $300 fix will be enough if not itll be $800 plus labouring fees so prob around $1500 depending on their pricing. 

ive got to see a gp tomorrow to talk about my medications. shes not my regular gp so im not sure how its going to go but i cant see my gp for a few days