cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: loosing the will to go on

does anyone else feel they cant do anything right? all i seem to be doing is getting in the way of everyone
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

What's happening for you tonight @scared01? Heart

i cant do anything right @mrmusic its not just today, but ive been able to manage a little but not really today. i feel like im walking on eggshells with everyone and that includes here too.

@scared01  I completely understand that feeling of 'walking on eggshells'. It's a lot of pressure to be under. You're trying so hard under a very heavy burden. Heart What can you do tonight to look after yourself?

@mrmusic its hard to even think about caring for myself. all i can think is why, or whats the point

@scared01  I know it's hard. Can I tell you what I think - that you're such a selfless person who gives so much to other people, particularly on here and to your family. Being a full time carer is not easy, and it sounds like things are particularly tough for you at the moment. Heart

The strategies you can use to look after yourself can be small things too - such as listening to a favourite song, or having a nice aromatic bath perhaps? What kinds of things do you think you could do just to give you a small break from all the pressure?

thanks @mrmusic wish i could believe that
im icing my hand and giving it light massages atm. ive hurt it again well jsut reflared it up so its burning and very painful due to the nerve injuries.
im just watching tv, then prob a shower and probably bed even if i dont sleep

Oh I'm sorry the pain is back again @scared01 Smiley Sad Sounds like it's one of those nights, huh?

Hey @scared01 what's going on? Concerned about you. Why do you feel you are walking on eggshells here? Here to listen Heart 

i reinjured it on the weekend but thought it mightve be ok overnight but its not, its worse today @mrmusic
and yeah its one of those nights... days.... weeks.... months......