cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: loosing the will to go on

i didnt get to have my day off today either.

i had a few clients ring up and want paddock cleaning done.

so ive just come back from doing 5 hours of paddock cleaning.

i didnt want to do them today but i wont have time through the week or if i do ill need to take that time to actually sit down and breathe fro half an hour

i didnt get to speak to my aunty either

and tomorrow is the dreadful psychologist appointment

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

yes @scared01, i agree with @DruidChild, you're strong enough to do thisHeart Is there anything we can do to help you?

best of luck for the psychologist appointment tomorrow @scared01

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

i jsut dont know @honky 

i havent been like this for a little bit yet. ive been suicidal but it hasnt dragged itself out for nearly a week!

im tired and the only thing that i can think of now is to stay in bed. at least theres nothing in there thats going to harm me unless i sleep.

im jsut so tired

thanks @letitgo its at 10am and i dont know if ill have the energy to go tomorrow. but i guess ill see what tomorrow brings

I'm sorry if this sounds stupid to ask @scared01, but do you know what may be causing you to have so many nightmares during your sleep? Because I've heard nightmares can be caused from eating before bed or certain medications can increase nightmares.

my nightmares come through my traumas ive been through. they prey on my sleep because while the flashbacks can come through the day i avoid alot of things and im too busy.

i was sexually abused and raped as well as witnessing a dog attack

@honky

I'm so sorry to hear that happen to you @scared01, thank you so much for sharing. HeartHeart

Thats ok @honky u asked a very valid question and those are my answers. 

Im so tired. Tired beyond belief. 

Im struggling and im tired.  I really need sleep. 

I just  dont know what  to do 

Ive gone back to being too scared to sleep but i need to Smiley Sad

@Bree-RO 

Hey @scared01 agh no Smiley Sad That's horrible, especially when you need your rest. Anything we can do to help?

I dont know @Bree-RO 

I just want it to end.  I want to be at least able to sleep. I dont even get tyat. I cant remember the last time i had more than 4 hrs sleep ir a night without it being full of nightmares  

I have a panic attack at least 4 times a week from these nightmares.  No wonder i dont sleep and scared to go ti bed. 

Is there a way to be less scared to sleep. I really need to. Maybe pure exhaustion  will kick in soon