cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: loosing the will to go on

that is okay to be unsure @scared01
Sounds like you've tried a heap of things already, which is awesome and really impressive that you've tried other things despite the first things not being helpful!

DO you want to talk about what has you feeling distressed today? Would that help or make it worse?

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

im not really sure whats making me distressed thats kinda the trouble, if i knew then maybe i could ease those worries but i think its just a combination of everything lately.
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

that is okay @scared01
do you find that when you're unsure of what's causing the feelings, that they are harder to cope with alone?
I know for me when I'm unsure whats going on in my brain it can be so frustrating and can feel overwhelming...

Sure, a combination of things can certainly put you off your game. Have you tried journalling some of the things recently? Or is journalling not helpful?

yeah @Bee i do, but even letting myself know that its a combination of things thats causing it hasnt really helped either.
im not much of a journaller, i find it gets too deep or i spiral a little bit during it

@scared01 makes total sense, I tend to spiral a bit during journalling at times too. For me when I do decide to journal I keep this in mind and I keep an eye on how I'm feeling, and when it starts to feel heavy I literally write something that says it's getting too much and I'm stopping. For me it tends to help get my brain to stop there and find something else to focus on Smiley Happy

That sounds really difficult that even acknowleding that its a combination of things hasn't helped...

Hey @scared01 I'm sorry to read that things are quite heavy at the moment and I wanted to say it's awesome that you've trying all your different techniques (even if they're not helping). @Bee has given you some great advice and support, do you feel that chatting about it is helping at all? 

yeah that is true @Bee thank you

@Erin-RO yeah abit. im just in a mood i guess where i dont really know what to say either. its weird

and that's okay @scared01. Sometimes we just get into this type of space for no real rhyme or reason. Do you feel comfortable chatting to a helpline again if you need? Perhaps chatting to a different person may help?

it is very tricky @Erin-RO
no i dont think im comfortable in reconnecting again now. this is the second time ive tried over a day or 2, both with unhelpful responses.

i have to go now though cause theres a severe storm coming
thnak you both for your help