cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

me again

its just me if you ignore me i wont care well actually i probably will because I'm a stupid little baby that has a sook over thing

my brother is pestering me

i fucking hate going to headspace and next time i go some stuff will be changing i wouldn't mind going if everyone wasn't different

why can't i just go back to how i was a couple of months ago before things went downhill again 

im sick of being such a sook who nobody can help not even anyone here i should be locked up in a secure psychiatric facility because every person i talk to i upset because i fuck everything up so i shouldn't be around anyone

anything good in my life i ruin 

and i fucking hate christmas

people always ask how mine was and what did i get well crap because I'm always bloody alone and no i don't get anything stop pestering me about sepdnign time with family and friends because i have no family to spend it with and my friends have their own lives and don't want a useless pile of shit following them around because they are too useless to work something out for themselves

oh and i would love to join the gr tonight but never finished school so i don't have anything to offer

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Highlighted

Re: me again

Hi @j95, I'm sensing that you're in a bit of a stressed space mentally and you're really not feeling too great at the moment. I can totally relate to hating the stress that comes with Christmas and not wanting to deal with the fuss of it all, though I'm sorry that it's causing you so much extra trouble.
I think around the Christmas period it's really important to make sure that you're taking some time out and engaging in some self-care behaviours. I think Christmas really gets to people sometimes because you feel like you have to do it 'perfectly', which means doing a million things at once and not getting a second of downtime. Is there any kind of self care that you think you could do at the moment to help you cope with how you're feeling?
It doesn't have to be anything too intense and doesn't have to completely turn around how you're feeling, but is there something small that you think you could do that may just help to tackle your stress for tonight at least?
Highlighted

no
Highlighted

That's okay @j95, sometimes it's okay to acknowledge what you're feeling and not stress yourself out too much trying to change it. As long as you're in a safe space and feel like you can keep yourself safe, as that's the most important issue. And of course all of us on RO are here for a chat whenever you need Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Well i wish i wasn't even born because all i do is cause problem after problem because

Highlighted

@j95 how are you feeling between 1-10? Just trying to gauge your energy. I did edit a lot of those posts, you're saying some really heavy mean things about yourself and I super don't want that stuff sitting there re-triggering you later on, or now to be honest. You're none of those things. You're wonderful.

Has the GR churned stuff up for you tonight?

Highlighted

Highlighted

no its not the GR thats just one part of it because i realised how i dumb i am to not even finish school @Bree-RO I'm not angry ok I'm just upset maybe like a -4 or -5 let me check the scale
Highlighted

actually maybe closer to a -8
Highlighted

Hmm - which one was a -8 again @j95? We want to help.