cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

medical issues

@scared01 It’s just hard because I might get told that I can’t have kids when I’m older because of my medical issues and because I don’t what’s gonna happen

Re: I’m happy at my new school

oh that would be really tough @Cheeseburger i can empathise with you in some aspects though, last year i was told i might not be able to have kids either or it would be rather difficult to have them. its a very hard road to come to terms with, i really hope thats not the case for you though
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01 The doctors have said that because of my medical issue I had and then ended up in hospital because of it I probably won’t be able to have kids easily because I have Polycystic Ovary Syndrome

that is tough @Cheeseburger
Its not impossible to have kids though with that. There are other options and ive been told by a few people that have pcos that yes it can be tough but they are now mums, some even have 2 kids. it know it doesnt really help with the emotions but i thought id let you know that it isnt impossible if thats something you would like later in life.
Highlighted

@scared01 I do want to have kids when I’m older. I do know that it’s not impossible to have kids when you have PCOS but I also have other medical issues that will possibly stop me from being able to have kids 

i can really hear how hard things are @Cheeseburger
Maybe before emotions start to run wild, wait for confirmation but if questions come to mind then write them down to ask your gp? you might have lots of questions and thats more than ok of course.

@scared01 I don’t really want to know because I’m only 15 and I’m scared about it because of one of the things that doctors have said that might be wrong and that I might have to have surgery to fix it if it is what she thinks it is

@scared01 And also I miss my ex-boyfriend I wish that he was still here

Hey there @Cheeseburger,

Just letting you know I've moved this conversation into tough times as it sounds like this is a difficult situation for you and this area of the forums is a great place to get support from a lot of our amazing users.

@N1ghtW1ng Thanks