cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need help

cant cope anymore on my own feel so alone depressed and cant stop cry just had enough of it all it never stops need help need someone to listen

Re: need help

Hey angel
Welcome to the forums, you have come to the right place we are here to listen and support you. Its sad that you are feeling depressed and alone. What is going on for you that is making you feel that way?

Have a read on this factsheet about building better coping skills, there might be something you haven't tried yet http://au.reachout.com/Building-better-coping-skills

If you need someone to talk to immediately give Kids helpline a call 1800 55 1800 or Lifeline 13 11 14. Please stay safe

Take care

hi angel

it's great you found reach out. we're always here to listen and provide supportive.

the post above mentions some incredibly valuable resources i hope you take advantage of those.

see you round the forums ?

Hi angel… how are you feeling today?

I just want to reiterate ruenhonx's point about those numbers. Sometimes just being able to talk to someone (even someone you don't know) for even just a couple of minutes can be a massive help. Do give them a call. Many of us here have felt similarly and can attest to how big a difference this can make.

they hurt me and i feel disgusting

Hey angel; I'm sorry to hear that.

Have you spoken to anyone about it? It's better to let any of these feelings out to someone than bottle it all up.

no i cant not aloud to

Who is stopping you from talking to other people? Why aren't you allowed to?

If you can't use the phone, Kids Helpline offer web counselling. There's a wait but, depending on where you are, they should still be available now for a bit longer: http://kidshelpline.com.au/teens/get-help/web-counselling/
Highlighted

the mans all do tell me not to tell

Not sure I completely understand.
What's happening, angel?