cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: not coping

a little down, mostly frustrated with my assignment but otherwise ok. thanks for asking
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

All good. Good luck with your assignment.

good luck with your assignment @scared01 Smiley Happy

not really having a good time lately Smiley Sad
there are lots of pressures on me that i cant escape. sad eyes and arguments always pull on my heart strings too and make things alot worse Smiley Sad
as if the next few days werent going to be hard enough. so tired. so overwhelmed. so not really wanting to be around atm

I'm sorry to hear how difficult things are right now, hugs Heart I hope today goes okay for you. Are you safe atm? 

thank you. sorry yes i am safe atm even if every part of me doesnt want to be
Highlighted

*hugs* @scared01, it sounds like you're really struggling. Smiley Sad Would you like to talk about it a bit more?

hey @mrmusic
its jsut a very triggerring time of the year and just had a god awful day. im not to sure about talking about it tonight, but thank you for offerring Heart

@scared01 you are important and capable and strong. Sending you soooo much love!!

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Hey @scared01

Sorry Easter is a triggering time for you Smiley Sad

Are you feeling better today?

What are some of the ways you are keeping yourself busy and helping yourself during this time?

Just letting you know that here at ReachOut we are always happy to listen and support you. 

Sending you our love. Be strong!

Heart