cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: not coping

Sure thing @scared01 @xXLexi_Lou122Xx. This is how you do it.. Click on your icon in the top right corner, 'my subscriptions', check the box for the thread, then 'email subscription options' will drop down once you hover over it, then you can click delete subscription. I assume this is just for email settings though and I can't seem to find an option for the notification bell. I can follow this up for you both, if you like? Heart

I don't want to take over your thread but I remember your comment from last week asking how I am. I am going well Smiley Happy I have just been back at uni and getting into the swing of study life..

Thanks @Taylor-RO!

thank you @Taylor-RO i have a habit of clicking on that thread but it is doing more harm then good so to speak. ill give your suggestion ago!

not overtaking here! im glad your going well! can i ask what your studying?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Great, let me know if the notification bell is still annoying you and I will follow up with the digital/day team on how to have the same option. Are you okay about what is going on in this thread you mention @scared01? Heart

I am studying Psychology.. but I have done a bit of Criminology before too!

thanks @Taylor-RO ill see how it goes. yeah its not the content of the thread, i just dont appreicate being ignored. so im stepping out and to avoid anymore upsets or being drawn to it i just dont want the notifications.

that is so so cool! they were 2 things i was interested i wanted to study but im studying mental health at the moment and i cant really wrap my head around it. might just be the course though because i got a tutor and they said these questions are for quite high degrees and they have heaps of info before they even ask these sorts of questions and going on her advice i answered the assignment and literally every question was wrong but another student who had similar questions in another degree had similar answers and they got top marks. not to sure what went on there but i fixed the answers that were wrong with the critism they gave me and hopefully its enough. need to get the final ssignment done before tuesday otherwise its an automatic fail.

Good luck getting that assignment done @scared01, I can see how hard you’ve worked on it! It is really odd how different courses see things so differently, it can be frustrating too. Hugs, thinking of you. 

thanks @DruidChild
i dont know if ill be doing the assignment today. its a really diffuclt anniversary. a grieving for someone sort of one and im having to stay away from social media as theres lots of fb memories etc. lots of emotions swirling around today

Mental health always comes first @scared01, totally understandable if you don’t do the assignment today. I’m sorry for your loss, anniversaries are always hard Heart Do you have plans to remember this person today, or is it more of a self care day? Hugs. I’ll be on and off today if you need to talk to someone. 

thanks @DruidChild
ive already lit a candle and taken some flowers but i think the rest of the day will be self care. ive just put on a movie and will probably try to finish my cushion cover today.

That sounds really thoughtful @scared01, I’m always impressed with how good you are at knowing your limits and when it’s time to self care Smiley Happy Is your cushion cover a crochet project?