Did you mean: 

Re: not coping

Good idea @scared01 !

make sure to have some chocolate too!

have a good weekend and I'm praying for you Smiley Happy

love and hugs,

blobby Smiley Happy

yes it is @DruidChild i wanted to make something a little different and it looks pretty easy so am giving that ago
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

thank you @blobby
not a big chocolate eater but i do have some yummy icecream here that i might have a little later Smiley Happy

That sounds cool @scared01, I'd love to see it when you're done if you feel comfortable sharing! Smiley Happy

ill try @DruidChild ive been keeping my crochet projects off the internet so it should be ok or ill make a forum one where it is only me seeing it.
mum and youngest sibling is suppose to be coming over so im not sure how long ill be online for. they are quite nosy so dont want to risk being caught out on here either. ive just put on cloudy with a chance of meatballs ive got part 1 and 2 and its easygoing so seems good to start with. i found out i might be working at my third job tomorrow which will be good. a little bit of extra income never goes astray with bills and surgury to save for!

@Taylor-RO i tried the way you suggested i unsubscribe and it worked. i dont get emails or the bell notifcations for that thread anymore. thank you

I hope everything goes okay with your mum and sibling visiting and it's not too stressful @scared01! Cloudy with a chance of meatballs sounds like a fun movie, I remember seeing a trailer for it when it first came out. Is it good? 

That's cool, I agree that extra income is always good! Smiley Happy 

@DruidChild 

the movies fantastic! Definitely one of my childhood favourites Smiley Happy

it is a good movie! @DruidChild part 2 is a little strange but still fun.

Hey @scared01. How are you this evening?