cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: not coping

thank you @letitgo

@TOM-RO no, im not feeling any better. im much worse with lots of emotions, flashbacks and day dreaming sort of thing. i dont think i can stay to long as im afraid if more triggers. it didnt help that the first thing i seen this morning was a report on the same event that happened to me happened to someone else just this morning. i have been really upset all day despite lots of distractions.
i am safe but i am struggling. im sorry im not here much
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

tomorrow to make things worse ill be around people who i dont like at all for around 2 hrs tomorrow for a easter catchup. i literally want nothing more than to be away from these people. (they arent dangerous btw) they arent family and they arent friends either and i cant get out of it. so complicated but i cant explain it Smiley Sad
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

That sounds awful @scared01 Smiley Sad Can you minimise the impact these people might have on you? Or if not, can you do something to take care of yourself afterwards? It really sucks that you have no choice but to go through that.

Don't apologise about not being around. I know it might feel upsetting but it is important to look after yourself. When you have been online, you have been giving amazing support. Whilst there is no pressure to do this, it has been very valuable and heart-warming to read Heart You have been doing a wonderful job with your presence here.

I'm sorry to hear that you feel this way.
How are you feeling today?

How did you go yesterday with the event @scared01? I'm sorry it was something you felt you had no choice in. Is there something you could do today to reward yourself for getting through it? Heart