cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: not coping

@Taylor-RO i didnt want to take over mspaceks's thread but wanted to ask you how your going? i love seeing the mods interact here.
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

hey @scared01

Thanks for letting us know how everything's going - sounds like you have sooo much on your plate at the moment.  Well done for keeping a float with it all - especially while working through a new therapy with your psych. That's huge Heart

Taking things hourly, or even minute by minute is a good way to go. 

Let us know how you are today , thinking of you! 

hi @gina-RO thanks for checking in with me. its been a pretty tough day at my end. thankfully only a few more hrs till bed so jsut have to make it through babysitting.

@Andrea-RO are you still around? i know there are others who really need the support but i could do with some advice if that is ok

Hey @scared01

It's towards the end of my shift but feel free to ask anything Smiley Happy I'm sure other members of the community would also be happy to help!

Hey @scared01 I’m around for a while as well if you need someone to talk to Heart

Hey @scared01  , I'm around today if you wanted support with something - some of the mods and other bobs are on too  Heart

thank you @gina-RO @DruidChild @Andrea-RO for offerring to talk. sorry ive not been back on till now

hey @scared01 how are you today? its been a while, I've read back and can see you still have a lot going on. xx 

thanks @lennycat2017 im abit distressed tonight