cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: not coping

Sorry to hear you're having a tough night @scared01. Is there any support around you could talk to about it? x

no @lennycat2017 i dont have anyone and those who i do talk to or should be helping me with this just ignore my requests for help. i am stuck
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

oh Smiley Sad I am sorry to hear you are not getting any support. Is there anything we can do to help? 

i dont really know @lennycat2017
i just keep on failing anyway

Hey @scared01 

It sounds like you've had a rough couple of days. I noticed you wanted to talk to Andrea about it the other day? Did you want to talk about it now? It seems like you have lots of lovely users who want to listen to you and support you right now. Of course, if you don't want to talk about it that's fine too. We are here to help you however we can. 

If you don't want to talk about it, perhaps you can distract yourself by going on to the this or that thread (see here). I think I just asked a really challenging this or that question Cat Tongue

thanks @TOM-RO i was just really overwhelmed for different reasons. it might just be better to log off and try for an early night so i can avoid triggers on here too.

might just be tired and overwhelmed with everything thats happening. might need to take a trip to the drs for an infected wound (not sh) as well, doesnt seem to be healing despite treatment

Hey @scared01 

That sounds like a good plan. 

Thinking of you. Have a good night's sleep! 

i dont understand how life can be so hard. all the time its this or that. just this morning theres already been 2 hiccups and i havent fixed one important one yet. best i do that cause no one else is here to help me.
is it wrong for me to feel frustrated and upset that my caree is loosing independence and putting even more pressure onto me? even the simplest things he struggles with now Smiley Sad
i keep making so many mistakes too, the more overwhelmed i am the more mistakes i make but i cant seem to reduce the overwhelming emotions. i dont know what to do Smiley Sad

why am i failing at doing everything. why am i failing at life.