cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: not coping

hey @scared01

I hope you're doing ok today.

I can very much assure you you are not failing at life. Please don't think this way!

You are such a wonderful kind person who has helped me so much during difficult times. You have no doubt helped countless other people, in and out of this forum. 

You are so strong. Keep going!

Love and hugs, 

blobby Smiley Happy

thanks @blobby but im not coping all that much at the moment. aprils aniversaries are fast approaching and even though i tried to prepare, im not prepared . i just cant seem to do right by other people, it is really hard to think im not failing. ill probably do some posting and try to make myself useful online tonight. maybe itll help
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01 you mentioned you are not prepare for an anniversary coming up, perhaps it would be a good idea to take a break from the forums tonight and focus on this if it is something you are concerned about? 

Also, it sucks to hear you feel like you are failing. Sometimes we can't please everyone so it's important to focus on what we can control and do to make ourselves feel good. What are some of the things you have been proud of that you've done in your life? Reflecting one these things can really build us up and is a nice reminder of how resilient we are Heart 

hey @scared01, i hope being on the forums tonight has helped a bit with how heavy these really awful emotions are sitting with you right now, i always love reading your replies because I can literally feel how much compassion you have and how much you care Heart 

what were you thinking of doing for the rest of evening?

it's so unfair that when more things keep being added to your life, that people around you often just expect you to keep juggling them without breaking a sweat Smiley Sad people are only human Heart and you're always doing your best xx

thanks @lennycat2017 i will probably take a few days break on the anviersary dates but its ok tonight for now. ive contributed to a few threads tonight. ill have to study abit tonight so will probably log off early to do that too

thanks @ecla34 very kind of you to say that
im jsut watching friends atm, but will have to do some study and will watch criminal minds as well.

yeah there are so many pressures and expectations being put onto me and seems to keep on adding too. maybe itll ease soon..

@scared01 that sounds like a good plan. It might be helpful to plan some self care for those days as well. 

Hope your study goes well! 

thank you @lennycat2017 yep ive made a 'safe' list to things i can watch and music i can listen to and some colouring pages and other activities i cna do that wont trigger me as well

proud of you @scared01 for looking out for yourself and making a plan for a tough time Heart 

that sounds like a nice night @scared01 , really love the idea of putting together a list of trigger free distractions, sending lots of good vibes your way Heart i hope you have a good night xx