cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: not coping

thanks for your support @lennycat2017 @ecla34
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

hi @xXLexi_Lou122Xx thanks for asking how i am on another thread but i feel here is abit better tod talk. tonight im ok for the moment. its been a very long day but managed to make things abit productive. 

how are you?

That's good.
I'm not myself any more. I've had a good but tiring day, but now, I've started to think about what my 'friends' have done to me. They have become \my friends again. But Idk if they will make time for me like they used to. That's the reason I stopped the toxic relationship in the first place.

im glad youve had a good day but im sorry your thoughts are creeping in about what your friends have done to you. friendships can be quite tricky and can be hard to build back up sometimes. perhaps try not to overthink it and maybe focus on building the friendships back up or 'putting up' with it for now to see what happens

I can't. They are the same people that hurt me enough to make me say that I want to kill myself (I don't want to now).

thats really tricky for sure. is there other people you can be around?

@Taylor-RO is there a way to turn off notifications on certain threads? im clearly not wanted on a thread and i no longer want to get notifed either through emails or on here.

No. It's holidays, and I can't go anywhere. I already go to the gym, and the school musical.

I agree. How do I do that?

I never said anyone wasn’t wanted