cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: not handling things :(

and to add to this everything that i said last night is still swirling around and the pain that im dealing with is becoming unbearable

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hey @scared01 oh wow that does sound really scary and full on Smiley Sad What did you think of @j95's suggestion about a hotty at night to help calm you? That would scare me too!

I used to go to a dream psychologist and was surprised to learn our dreams usually aren't as blatant as we think. They're really interesting actually. Lots to it though.

doesnt work @Bree-RO tried it and currently hoping itll help my foot but its not doing that either.

i hope this dreams not real and wont happen. i dont want it to happen so im keeping my mouth clamped about the SA esp to this new therapist.

i cant shake this feeling i have Bree. its really bothering me and scaring the crap out of me

Please take care of yourself @scared01. I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you! Have you developed a self-care plan?

I'm hear to listen if you need anything Heart

Sounds hard @scared01.. Can I ask do you not trust the new therapist? @scared01

I haveva very old safety plan as in last year some time and none of what's on there works now @honky atm im trying to staybaway from sharp objects to resist temptation 

@Bree-RO no not really

@scared01 that's understandable your hesitations around bringing up SA then.. What about the therapist do you think makes you feel a little unsettled? Let me know if this is too many questions tonight.

Well done on your strategies rn btw!

Well done @scared01 Smiley Happy

The fact that she counselled my mother for a yr and my sister for a month is why. She keeps comparing me to them and i dont like it @Bree-RO  there are 2 differences  shes missing one being out age gaps and two we might live in the same house but we live separate lives 

ive lost all zest for life Smiley Sad

@Bree-RO@Ben-RO@Mona-RO@TOM-RO