cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: not handling things :(

and my friend isnt lsitening to me and now seems to be calling me a bad owner Smiley Sad

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

I'm sorry. You've been doing your best
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@redhead

im completely devasted

ive spent the last 4 hours walking on my foot that needed rest so now it worse than ever

and ive tried to save my horse, ive broken down a few times already. im trying my heart out. she seemed ok when i left and when i went and checked on her not too long ago it seems shes going backwards again and there isnt much i can do

the next step if shes bad again tomorrow morning is to put her down Smiley Sad

and to make matters worse. my so called friend is now making me feel like the worst owner in the world
its freezing here and i asked if she would be able to look after D (new horse not one whose sick) until i know how the other horse is tomorrow and if shes going to make it. and i said please leave her rugs on.
she backlashed at me and said= sorry  your other horse is sick, seems like the other ones more important, your new horse needs more care than what im giving her and that she shouldnt have to suffer meaning D becasue i cant get there for one day and i asked to leave rugs on because its freezing
so yeah im feeling absoluty fantastic- NOT

and to make matters worse my new horse D might be going abck soon Smiley Sad

@TOM-RO@Bree-RO@Ben-RO

Hey @scared01,

Wow, you're dealing with a lot right now! I can only imagine how difficult it must be to see your horse so unwell. It also sounds like you're feeling quite helpless with the situation at the moment, despite all your best efforts. Is there anything you could try for the next our or so to take your mind of things and give yourself a break?

@TOM-RO 

im a complete mess

im not handling things

im so helpless i cant do anything. i have to wait wait wait and i cant keep waiting. i need to do something anything that will help me help her

i cant think of anything else to do. i cant calm down. i cant do anything

Could you do something from here https://forums.au.reachout.com/t5/Getting-Help/Got-a-coping-strategy-that-you-find-good-Share-it-her...

@scared01

Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

i cant @redhead

i cant breathe

i cant move

i cant do anything

im scared out of my mind

@scared01, it can be really difficult to think of strategies when we're right in the middle of our distress. I really like @redhead's suggestion of looking through the coping strategies thread and trying something from there. You might find the 54321 exercise helpful if you're struggling to bring down your physiological arousal.

Maybe you could log off for 5 Min and just close your eyes and focus on your breathing. Focus on it going in and out. Count it up to ten, then start again a few times. Then shift your awareness to how your body feels as you breathe. Then open your eyes and remind yourself your safe.
Can you give that a go @scared01
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire