i tried it

i tried the mindullness

the 5 senses thing

it hasnt worked

its not working

@redhead@TOM-RO

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Re: not handling things :(

I'm sorry it didn't help @scared01 How do you feel about radical acceptance, maybe changing your focus could help.

Or maybe call kids helpline. 

===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@scared01, it sounds like you're struggling to find strategies that will work for you at the moment, which can happen sometimes. Perhaps it might be time to talk to someone who can help you out, whether it be a friend or family member or a helpline. What do you think?

My friend just called me a bad owner @TOM-RO  and family are all asleep 

Helplinea dont help me. They tell me to use normal coping strategies @TOM-RO@redhead

Im in quite a mess 

Everythings a mess including me

I need sleep but thats not going to happen 

@scared01, I can certainly understand how being called a 'bad owner' would be upsetting, especially since you love your horses so much. Sorry to hear that none of your strategies are working at the moment. How have you been spending the last couple of hours? It might be slightly helpful to remind yourself that you have managed to get through today even if it has been a struggle.

I know @TOM-RO

I dont know how i ca have this much bad luck. I really dont. I havent had anything good happen in soo long. Smiley Sad 

I also had to deal with the bullies earlier today. 

And ive been at the horses trying to save tge horse  i was there from 3  and didnt leave till 7ish 

That's a really long time @scared01, you must be so exhausted. Would it be worth trying to settle in and get some rest/sleep? I realise this might be hard, so perhaps we could come up with a bit of a plan/routine to help you settle. What normally helps you to relax and get ready for bed?

Im thinking sleep will be the only thing thats goingto stop the psychological and physical pain. I still feel quite physically sickso hopefully sleep will help with that too. @TOM-RO 

Im  finding it very hard to switch off but i am exhausted so hopefully ill be asleep soon.

Ive just been in laying in bed and listening to music to settle. Its helped a little bit

I just watched my horse be put to sleep and buried Smiley Sad Smiley Sad