cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: not handling things :(

@scared01 I'm sorry. Self care is going to be important today. Hugs.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Thanks @redhead 

It was hard not only to make the decision but to watch her spirit fly and get buried. No one else could do it so i had to step up again

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

I'm so sorry for your loss @scared01. I am sending you lots of support through this Heart 

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

thank you @letitgo Heart

@Bree-RO 

umm im not too sure about something but the forums are too open and i wouldnt want to embarass this person and i dont know if this is just an inkling i have or if its all good.

is it possible if i flick you a quick email- as i said its too open here i wouldnt want to embarass someone foe no reason..

Yep if you have a concern about another member you can flick an email across @scared01

forums@reachout.com Heart

thanks @Bree-RO doing that now

So much for taking it easy today! I havent stopped!. I sat until 10am after cooking breakfast then got told to takr the kids out instead of sitting at home. So we travelled abit and went to look at a touristy town. Not much there but took up abit of time. Them we camr back toward our area and went to look at the rock pools and then i took them out for icecream and milkshakes. We came home for.lunch but about half hour including lunch and i was making horse feeds and going to do my own horse who i didnt see yesterday and was copping slack off because im not looking after well enough according to my friends.
And one of the part time.care horses.

I was hoping to have a day off today before my hectic week starts and recover from the last few days.
My foot is killing me from all that walking and again today. And i shouldn't have been driving today. It wasn't a good idea but i didnt have much choice. I nearly hit a car and zoned out so many times and while driving tonight i didnt have my bloody headlights on i did realise after i rounded a not so lit street.

anyone have any quick ideas for reviatalising besides taking a break which i really need but cant have

@Bree-RO@letitgo@redhead@Eden1717@TOM-RO

Hey @scared01 did you find anything that helped you revitalise? I'm sorry your day was so jam-packed, they can be very intense, especially when all you want to do is just have a break. I'm not very good at recharging/revitalising myself as I tend to just put stuff off, but I find doing something you enjoy a good way. Putting on some nice music, finding yourself a good book, some pencils(for drawing Smiley Tongue) or writing, anything that you like (it could even be running or walking, whatever it is) and spending however much time you have on that task and only that task.

I'm sorry to hear about your horse *bear hug* I know how upsetting it can be to lose anyone close to you. You are not a bad owner, whatever your friend thinks, it doesn't matter because it's not true. You are a wonderful and compassionate person, to people and animals, there's no way you're a bad owner Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Hi @N1ghtW1ng

Nah not yet. I like i need a whole day to revatalise cause showers drawing not even sleep helps me revatalise

I dont think ill have time to do anything but the tasks to do today

And tonight i have my stuides opening so will be starting that. 

So im.pretty flat out. Actually my whole week is flat out and i still mighy need to add another 3 appointments in this week yet. 

I heard about your loss too. Im sorry to hear that . Lots of hugs and love ❤❤❤