cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: not handling things :(

It does sound like you have a big week ahead of you. Finding time for a little self-care is important too. It might not be a whole day, but do you think you'd be able to give yourself a bit of time to do something you enjoy? Perhaps not today, but even later in the week?

hey @N1ghtW1ng

i honestly dont know where im going to fit it in.

i managed to get half an hour on the exercise bike today though in among everything.

tomorrow is flat out. friday and thursday are both busy and im pretty sure wednesdays out as well

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hi @scared01,

I was wondering if mindfulness was useful for you at all? When I'm busy and stressed I try to squeeze in about 5 minutes. Some of my favourites include: having a coffee (or another food/

-having a coffee (or another food/beverage) and focusing on the taste, texture, temperature etc.

-describing my shoe (or other objects), not judging how it looks just explaining what it looks like

-going for a 15-minute walk around the block and listening to the sounds of nature

Whatever you try doesn't have to massive or time-consuming. All it does is give you a mental break. I hope this helps you. 

hi @Emsie

thank you for explaining those. i have to remeber even during the time im not really doing anything that i need to practice some sort of self care like mindfullness, deep breathing or things like that

thank you Smiley Happy

@scared01 I like to set alarms on my phone to remember these kinds of things. I often forget to practice self-care when I'm well let alone when I'm busy or feeling foggy.  Smiley Happy

thats a good idea @Emsie

set an alarm for a proposed time that i can do something

like when im waiting around on things etc

Why is it always night time! Why cant i be worse in the day not night time! 

@Bree-RO@TOM-RO

I feel so sick. Its stressing me out why im feeling so sick Smiley Sad

it's great that you managed to fit in some time on the exercise bike @scared01 - well done!

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Thanks @letitgo 

I havent been able to lately due to injuries being busy or just lack of energy

How have you been

i really dont know what to do anymore

im frustrated Smiley FrustratedSmiley Frustrated