Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: not handling things :(

What's going on @scared01? Frustration can be a bother Smiley Sad

@LadyMacbeth00 just going to move convo over to here

@Bree-RO

im not getting anywhere in life. im only going in circles. i tried to make life better but it always come to bit me in the backside. im over life. i just want it to be over. its so hard and i dont know what to do anymore. the more i try the worse it gets, so why bother anymore.

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01, I'm a bit worried about you right now. I hear that things are really hard right now. How safe are you feeling right now? Are you thinking about harming yourself? I just want to make sure everything is ok.

Hey @scared01 I am hearing you, that feeling of kind of ground hog day is heavy huh.. I know you can't see it right now but we can all see it - truly, you're doing so well, step by step remember.

As @LadyMacbeth00 mentioned, are you able to stay safe tonight? We're here for you.

i am taking it step by step but im not getting anywhere Smiley Sad

ive tried therpy and it just doesnt seem to be helping me anyway

medications wont work on their own- you have to put in the hard yards first. when does it start to get easy- never

honestly i mustve broken sooooooo mnay mirrors its not funny becasue my bad luck is unbearable

yeah im safe

@Bree-RO@LadyMacbeth00

Hey @scared01 you're right there's a blend of things needed therapy sometimes meds as well,  but the key thing which we tend to forget is time. It doesn't happen overnight, but it does happen. I like a lot of other people in here; have lived experience so I can vouch that over time with strategies and some self-love it definitely does get easier to manage.

You're right though, it can feel like nothing is changing, and it can feel very frustrating. Can you name for me one positive change over the last six months? 

i found the forums @Bree-RO

That is pretty awesome don't you reckon? @scared01 that's just a start.. I believe in you.

yes its pretty good @Bree-RO 

it does help being here but i need to get somewhere in life

im going no where in this thing we call life.

and right now it really sucks and if it keeps up i dont really want to hang around for it

hey @scared01 hope you're doing ok.
Just wanted to pop in and say I agree with @Bree-RO it does take time and it can feel like you have been pushing on trying to get better for so long and its exhausting, I know. But after all the hard work, there will be a time where you will look back and say, I'm feeling a bit better than i did last week, its been two weeks, then a month, you'll have your crap days but eventually the good will outweigh the bad.
I've just started the process with my GP and psych to try and go off my meds, it will be a long and difficult journey but something I have been wanting to do for a while now.
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//