cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: not handling things :(

and I am soo glad you found us @scared01
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Great insight @j95 thanks for sharing. What do you think of @j95's story @scared01

@j95@Bree-RO

ive been doing this for months. i havent even been able to get my medications sorted out yet.

everytime i take that next step something bad happens.

the first step i took was to be open about how the PTSD was affecting me and that i needed help- guess what happened mum flipped her lid and blamed me for it

then i went to a new psychologist and thought things were going well until they werent anymore. only took 3 sessions until mum was on the back foot and everything was getting blown out of proportions just becasue i wanted some me time

then i was told to do the opposite of what my brain says so i got back on my horse- fell off and had been winded badly and thought id done my neck in yet again

the last time i got my meds sorted i ended up in hospital

the next time i made the step to go abck to therapy my nan ended up in hospital

the next session then i thought id be a little bit more open to get more help and then i ended up talking to friends as a step up becasue i isolate myself so much- the birthday thing gets blown wayyy out of proportion and i get the blame for it and am expected to fix it which i havent yet

the next session i went to therapy she rambled on about some crap for the 2 hours and  i realised that in among the crap there was a stroy line to it though i didnt need all the shannanigans she was going on about and comparing me to my sister, but i thought no ill go again and do the homework so that was a step up as i was weary about doing homework, and do you know what happened my horse got sick and had to be put down and then my nan went into a nursing home

see where im going with this?

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

and then we have yet another example today

today i went to the podiatrist becasue i thought they could help me fix my foot but they just made me look bad. it cost me nearly 200 today because of it.

i took in 90 becasue thats how much they charge and becasue i got an orthotic it cost me an extra 100 and becasue i didnt have enough i paid the consult and then got the reply "is that all?" right in front of the other customers

made me feel really great

@honky we are over here ❤  

Mainly the last two pages

@Bree-RO u still around?

@scared01 I understand that life may not be the best for you right now. We tend to easily remember the negativity in our lives, and forget the good times. What's something good that has happened to you recently?

images.png

Cool script in that quote @honky! Yep @scared01 still on Smiley Happy 

I dont know @honky i cant think of anything good thats happened under all this mess

Im glad your still here @Bree-RO you bring comfort to me even knowing your around    ❤❤❤❤

Oh for sure Heart I really enjoy speaking with you on the forums Smiley Happy You can't see it just yet, but I can see your progress, which is awesome for me and the rest of RO and most importantly you.

Im glad others can see it @Bree-RO cause its driving me crazy not going anywhere in my own head. 

Abd i enhoy talking to you too or even just knowing that your around ❤❤