cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: not handling things :(

Good night all @Bree-RO@honky@j95@LadyMacbeth00 

Hope you all sleep well

Im hoping to get some sleep in betweem high anxiety every time my sister coughs and no strange dreams tonight would be good ❤❤❤

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

I enjoy speaking to you too @scared01 Smiley HappyHeart

How was your sleep last night? Smiley Happy

Not good  at all @honky hopefully tonight is better

How did you sleep? 

I enjoy talking to you too ❤

oh no, that's not good! Good to see you're thinking positively @scared01Smiley Happy

My sleep was good, however definitely not enough... I hope to be able to sleep in tomorrowSmiley Tongue

I dont evr sleep in @honky ive always got the kids

Including weekends and whrn i dont have to do that then ive got 2 jobs to uphold

you must always be on your feet @scared01. Don't forget to take some time to look after yourself, or you'll burn out...and we don't want that !

yep im always on my feet @honky no wonder my injuries never heal they dont get time!

tonight is not a good night. im well i dont really know what im doing. im worn out and tired yet cant sleep. i was kept up by yet another dream Smiley Sad

its really bothering me as most of my dreams seem to have a meaning or some truth to them but i cant work this one out but i really hope there isnt any turth to it.

it sucks it sucks it sucks it sucks it sucks and may as well chuck in it sucks in there and oh i forgot IT SUCKS!!!

@scared01 super feeling for you Smiley Sad Was it a flashback dream? @scared01 Or something else? Here to listen Heart

@Bree-RO you know some of my health problems. this dream revolved around this.

i dont even know where this comes into my life except the illness.

i was summonded to a higher court to do a few tests becasue of some thing or rather- i dont even understand it but it revealed i have HIV instead of the Hpv that i have now.

@Bree-RO im terrified the msg in this is that the HPV is going to turn into HIV and that one day ill have to be forced to report the perpretator again Smiley Sad