cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: not happy

@Bree-RO But I can do both, I know I can. 

What if I don’t go to the place they tell me to. I am scared I don’t want to do this, can you please talk to them.

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Highlighted

Please don’t let them make me go @Bree-RO I’m serious please don’t let them do this to me.
Highlighted

This is the same situation as every other place that has given up on me, i’ll show how good I can be but I still won’t be allowed back.
Highlighted

Only two days left and I’m feeling so scared. Will it happen at the end or start of Wednesday I need to know. Can I come back just for GRs and InfoBus chats?
Highlighted

Please don’t let this happen @Bree-RO I thought you had my back.

I promise I can be good and get help I promise 😞
Highlighted

@j95 I am going to encourage you to give Mensline a call now, you're becoming distressed, this is a really good example of why you need a break. We are not the appropriate service to  be using when you are in need of qualified support. 

All of RO has your back, that's why we are advocating for you, you know the team has offered to link you in with a great service but you do not want to & that's your right. Might be a good time to take a break, chat to Mensline, and jump back in when you are up to it. 

Highlighted

I do want to go there @Bree-RO
Highlighted

But I can get help and go on here I just don’t want to lose my right to go on here @Bree-RO please dont make them ban me
Highlighted

I’m just not giving reach out my number because of what they have done to me @Bree-RO but please don’t let them ban me