Did you mean: 

Re: not happy

Nothing! @Bree-RO
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

It’s reach out’s fault @Bree-RO

Sorry to hear you are feeling this way @j95, RO has a genuine interest in your well-being, but I understand right now it mightn't feel that way.   Heart

That’s not true @Bree-RO

That is not true @Bree-RO
I wish everyone would stop lying I’m not stupid

And nobody understands and nobody is even trying to understand!!!!

@j95 That is a really frustrating way to feel Smiley Sad What do you want people to understand? Here to listen. Heart

I want the ... people here to listen to me and understand how hurtful this is and how much it is has upset me @Bree-RO and that I’m trying to so FUCKING HARD so why is it never good enough why am I being told that reach out can’t provdie the level of support I need but there are people on here even worse than me and I have to leave!!!! After everything! After 4 years clearly I mean nothing to anyone here.

I don’t sit on here and say every single day that I’m going to go and kill my self do I?  And I have to leave?? And I haven’t been angry or anything much on here lately.

And it’s like you want to me fuck up, continuously make little rules, change them then catch me out when I get it wrong, then I get angry and you ban me!!!