cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: out of place

thanks @Jay-RO
yeah the niht was nice, its a rare occassion that happens.
ill be seeing the psych early in feb i need to find the car but i think its the first friday in feb so the 1st or 2nd. something like that. i do sometimes do online counselling when i think i need it with helplines but not usually. im often to complicated for them so so jsut go in circles unless i have a focal point for why im actually conctacting them.

yeah ive been spending tme in lighter sections, sometimes i find it hard to evne be in that section as it feels 'forced' on my behalf.- not sure if that makes sense or not.
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hi @scared01

How are you going today? Really great to hear you are seeking support early Feb Heart

We have seen you offer some amazing peer support today Heart

Check out our community activities calendar for October 2019 here

Hey @Jess1-RO thanks 💗
Im pretty tired but otherwise im ok for the moment. Just having an easy going day for now trying to keep on top of things as well as keeping the pain levels down in my hand and foot.

Thanks for updating us on how you're going @scared01 Smiley Happy. How's your hand and foot doing?

my hands abit sore, think i mightve been doing to much crochetting (repetitive movements arent great for it) so taking the rest of the night off from that @Esperanza67 and my foots bene ok. ive been mostly resting it today so will see how it goes tonight and if the pain comes on as strong as normal.

Hey @scared01, that's good to hear that your foot is doing okay Smiley Happy. How are you going today? Has the pain eased up from rest?

hey @Esperanza67

yesterday wasnt a good day for me so its left me feeling quite out of sorts today but seems its another rest day here.
my foot is going abit better thankfully, the boot sometimes gets to much so i try to have rests from it as well. im lucky enough to be able to do that as its not broken. i see the physio next wednesday to check in to see how things are going

Hey @scared01, that sucks to hear that yesterday wasn't a good day for you Smiley Sad. Hope you have a better day today Smiley Happy

What plans do you have for today/the weekend?

not alot of plans for today mostly waiting on people to pick up items and advertising things for sale.
@Esperanza67 not to sure ont he rest of the weekend, kinda having trouble thinking past the next few minutes really.
have really sunk since this morning

what about you?

It is okay to take things slow @scared01! Are you just getting rid of items you have no use for anymore? I hope your foot and hand are doing okay in the heat Heart