cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

out of place

does anyone just feel like they are out of place? like all the time? 

I just dont fit in anywhere and i seem to just be in the way all the time. 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Re: out of place

Yes I feel this too Smiley Sad Heart

Here you add so much support, positivity and authenticity though, and you're a really important and valued member. 

I know I can't speak on your other contexts, but could it be a perspective thing?

Either way really hard feelings to be going through Smiley Sad what helps you cope?

Here for you

This sounds like a pretty heavy space to be in @scared01. I know it can be really hard when we're in it but @hellofriend has made some solid points. You are a supportive, compassionate and highly valued member of our community and I hope that maybe tomorrow after a rest you'll be able to take some of that on board. 

Things will get better @scared01 Heart

Hey @scared01, I've noticed that you've deleted your last point. Just checking in to see how you're going. Your well-being really matters to me and I agree with @Erin-RO and @hellofriend, you are a really valued member of our community. I think I can remember you were one of the first people I got in touch with when I first joined the forums! I can't imagine what the forums would be like without you.

i feel like a nothing @Esperanza67
even my sister doesnt want to be around me anymore. im not the sort of person people like even when i try my very best to be a 'someone'
im tired of it

Smiley Sad @scared01. That's so sad to hear that you're sister doesn't want to be around you anymore. Hearing that must make you feel so out of place, am I right? It already makes me feel out of place and sad and devastated just hearing that Smiley Sad.

What are your plans for today? Here for you <3

P.S. While you may feel like a nothing, I think that you are a something

she doesnt want to come to my house and spend time with me, or come to the shops. she barely even wants to come to the horses with me anymore but she will go with mum no problems. the other day i went to a celebratory thing with/for her and she didnt even say hello to me. she was at my house earlier on and she complained because i was going to be looking after them for a little while this arvo and when they left she just walked out. its becoming a normal thing now. ive been pushed out of everyone elses lives so i guess its no surprise. ive got no one and i cant force anyone to be my friend etc. ts becoming a normal thing. no one eveer contacts me for 'me' only when they want something and when they come to my house they only come for pop

i dont think anyone would miss me if i left, they would just replace me.

I'm sorry to hear that about your sister @scared01 Smiley Sad. I think that it's not very nice for her to do that. I should also add that I reckon you'll always have us to reach out to no matter what happens and it'll so sad and devastating if you left.

How are you looking after yourself today?