cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: overloaded and angry

Also broke my finger today
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Oh I am sorry about your finger Smiley Sad @j95 no good, do you think that could've started the ball rolling a bit? I think that would make me feel really overwhelmed. How is it feeling now?

Could you treat yourself to an easy meal and some tele in the bedroom? Some food would be good especially if you've had a rough day.

Skateboarding incident, initially thought it was arm or possible collarbone fracture but they were fine but I landed funny on my hand when I fell. lucky a finger break isn't too restricting, I can still do almost everything i have to wait for swelling to do down then they're going to make me splint @Bree-RO
kind of calmed myself down already.,
Just wish I knew how to explain that feeling, kind of did it in the narrative.
kind of just want to talk to someone until I feel tired enough to sleep, which will be soon because I'm super sleepy, I don't feel like eating anymore.

Yeah I was about to ask how you'd go at work, glad to hear it won't put you out too much.  I actually broke my leg on a skateboard a few years ago and I was very frustrated! So I feel your pain Smiley Happy

I will have a look at your narrative I haven't seen it yet. Glad you're feeling calmer too. Smiley Happy @j95

Nah you have seen it @Bree-RO the anger one 

Also I'm not sure how im going to go at work but can do nearly everything else

Have to see what kind of splint the OT can come up with so that will determine what I can do, doctor said it's a bad break for a finger so that sucks. Could tell it was broken though for sure.

Yes! That was a fantastic narrative. I really think you've got a bit of a hidden talent with the story telling @j95 .. Let us know how the Doc goes, try and take it easy. The finger is such a niggly break isn't it, trying to avoid knocking it etc.. I am logging off now, I hope you feel  better in the morning and get some rest soon.

Wish I knew how to explain that overwhelming feeling though. That story doesn't seem enough
Thanks @Bree-RO

It makes me mad that I can't explain or express it