Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: overwhelmed

sounds pretty good @roseisnotaplant 

do you enjoy gardening?

do you have your own garden?

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@roseisnotaplant Thank you for giving me the opportunity to help. I'm always here if you need an ear in the future 😀

I don't hate it @scared01 it's more just something to do, but yeah it's cool. We have this massive yard which needs a lot of weeding, but I have my own veggie patch, and today I planted some tomatos and basil Smiley Happy

thats really great @roseisnotaplant glad you had a good day

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

ooo, where abouts are you going @roseisnotaplant

That's so cool, I love some gardening - very therapeuticSmiley Happy

Sorry I've been a bit out of the loop, how are things going?Smiley Happy

Inland Victoria @honky - I don't actually know specifically where, but somewhere in the bush Smiley Tongue (Mum organised it lol.)

Gardening is totally therapeutic - I got the first flower on one of my tomato bushes and I'm tOO EXCITED.

Things have been a bit up and down over the last week or so. We're addressing the too many appointments problem (although I have to come back from our holiday to see my paediatrician HAHAHAHAAHA. ha. haha.). Sometimes I'm okay and sometimes I'm not and I think that's okay for now.

Ooh you're growing tomatoes @roseisnotaplant? Your holiday sounds lovely, have you gone yet? I hope you have/had lots of fun! Smiley Very Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Not yet @N1ghtW1ng - Monday to Friday next week Smiley Happy

Ooh that's so close @roseisnotaplant! I hope you have lots of fun Smiley Wink

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

All the best for this week @roseisnotaplant. Let us know how it goesSmiley Happy