cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sick of life

when I was young about 3-4 I was raped and I am having flashbacks and have been for the last few days I am about to give up I have had help but not the help I need and I feel unsafe wherever I go and I don't think that is a healthy thing I wish someone just got me counseling for my sake, I also have really bad mood swings and I wanna know what that is about I NEED HELP PLEASE SOMEONE!!!!  Smiley Frustrated

Re: sick of life

Hello @rah0_0rah

I'm so very sorry to hear what happened to you. Nobody deserves that and anybody who survives an ordeal like that needs support.

It's very natural to have flashbacks to a traumatic incident. The best way to manage them is to get professional support.

Please contact 1800RESPECT they are a great place to get some immediate support and to work out a long term strategy to manage the feelings and flashbacks.

thankyou for the number I will be sure to reach out to them..... thankyou heaps

hello @rah0_0rah 

ive been sexually abused when i was younger as well for many months including rape. i understand exactly how you feel.

im happy to chat about anything you like. im no stranger to the nightmares and flashbacks either.

please call that number though, they can help you too

we will still be here when your ready Heart

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

it is not a pleasant thing to experience, thank-you for looking out for me I will be sure to call that number ASAP and if I do need anyone to talk to I know you are always here for me <3

no it most certainly isnt but just know your not alone @rah0_0rah Heart

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

there is deadest no way that I could thank-you, because I am so grateful for having people like you in the world @scared01 <3

@rah0_0rah I'm sorry what happened to you. I was a survivors of csa too. Mindfulness techniques help with flashbacks. @Bree-RO gave me a good link on how to cope with flashbacks, I'll re-look it up and post it here.
Hugs. I think your really brave
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

https://mental-health-matters.com/coping-with-flashbacks-goals-and-techniques-for-handling-the-memor... here's the article
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

thank-you I will be sure to use the site, I love that you can take the time to be nice to others and I am sorry you have been through stuff of your own I hope you are alright now tho!! <3