cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sighh.......

really hating life right now. feels great to wake up to nothing, go to bed to nothing. want to change but not getting anywhere and getting tired of trying anymore. 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Re: sighh.......

Hey @scared01 I'm sorry to hear things are feeling like this... Have you been able to get any rest since our last chat?

@scared01 I'm sorry to hear how difficult things are right now. Is there anything you want to talk about
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

no havent slept yet @Erin-RO was a shocking night yet again where even my body was fighting sleep. i was having hot sweats, nightmares, tossing and turning, hot then cold, nausea in amongst a few other things. not a good night. 

@redheadthanks, just not sure what the point of this all is. i tried going to do something new and when i spoke to mum earlier today (i find it super super hard and would rather not) and told her of the failing soical attempts at making friends and she basically gave me the cold shoulder and said all well shouldnt have went in the first place. guess she got what she wanted. 

Hey @scared01, I'm sorry to hear you are in so much pain at the moment. Smiley Sad

What are you doing to keep yourself safe right now? I'm a tad concerned about your last sentence - please don't give up! You're very strong my friend. Heart

Like @mrmusic I'd also just like to check in regarding safety. That's such a long time without sleep @scared01, do you think you can keep yourself safe tonight? Heart

im watching a movie yet again @Erin-RO@mrmusic dont even think im worth doing anything about tbh so yes im safe

@Erin-ROive gone 2 weeks on basically no sleep with many nights no sleep at all. but after 3 days starts to take effect and makes things worse. its now been 5 days of basically no sleep at all

wow that really is a long time with no sleep @scared01

have you thought about heading to the GP or another health professional about the sleep problems?

@Erin-RO  i see my gp and a pscyhiatrist but ive run out of sleep options except the one im on already but i dont like them at all as they worsen my sleep symptoms and its not really worth it. 

so im pretty much stuck on answers even with professional help

@scared01  To be honest, I don't really know what to suggest. Smiley Sad All I can say is that I hope things get better for you quickly. Please stay strong. Heart