cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: struggling abit tonight- need a few suggestions please

i can totally relate because when i get overwhelmed i become teary too @scared01

at least it’s over now and you have your keys !

Highlighted

Of course it would; it sounds really exhausting and upsetting to be going through Heart

Maybe tomorrow you could check out some websites and see what kind of assistance places like anglicare etc offer @scared01? That might be another practical thing to help you feel more in control. 

That's good to hear Heart It sounds like it was more about this person who came over rather than the security of the keys in general then? It really sucks that there people can be so untrustworthy :/ 

Highlighted

thanks @litgym yep its over thankfully!
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

yeah i prob will @DruidChild or just take the weekend off abit. my bills arent going to go anywhere for the weekend and ive still got work, horses and abbq thing to attend as well which will be stressful enough.

i might even have a few hrs to myself to do some painting tomorrow
Highlighted

Wow that's a lot to do over the weekend @scared01! I think taking a couple of days break is a good idea...most people and companies don't work on weekends anyway, so any bills you have to pay can probably wait until the working week. Do you have any plans for self care to help you show yourself some kindness while you're so busy with work and the bbq event? Heart

Oh that's awesome!! What kind of things do you like to paint? I know some people like to paint realistic scenes and others prefer more abstract, emotions and such. 

Highlighted

ive always got alot to do @DruidChild i never get a break lol
ill just do what i always do, hang back and leave when i can.

the things i want to paint i cant as im more of a graphic hand rather than a realism hand. so i just stick with drawing things and doing fluid art

Highlighted

I hear you @scared01, things always sound extremely busy for you. Life needs to give you a break! 

Drawing and fluid art sound great Smiley Happy I think I remember some butterflies you painted or coloured in a while back? They were gorgeous.

I just wanted to check in with where your head's at atm @scared01? How are you feeling about getting through the rest of the evening? Heart

Highlighted

ah yep i drew those @DruidChild took em quite a while to do. there was layering involved
im ok, getting fumbly fingers so will need to head off soon. thats usually a sign i need to start logging off

will you be alright?
Highlighted

Your effort certainly showed @scared01 Smiley Very Happy

Sure thing, I hope you have a restful night and that work etc isn't too stressful tomorrow. Heart I will be okay, thanks, going to head to bed myself in a bit. Thanks for helping me out tonight. 

Highlighted

thanks @DruidChild

ill still be online for a little bit if you need to chat till your ready for bed. im not tired jsut have fumbly fingers lol. if you dont mind spelling mistakes can type all night lol.