cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: struggling

That does sound stressful @scared01. I am really sorry that there is so much to do. Is it possible to break down the tasks further or prioritise them by importance? It really is such an uneasy feeling when there is just SO much to do. It can be so overwhelming and counterproductive sometimes.. We are all human at the end of the day and I can tell you are trying your very best Heart

HI @Taylor-RO ive been trying to prioritise but some of the priority ones cant be done yet. it does make it quite tricky. ive made a few phone calls already to rearrange some appointments, gotten a few quotes for some house maintenance and waiting to see when they can book me in. have been to the gp and got some more test results to send away and was given the all clear with one of my medical conditions since its all under control now.
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

Hey @scared01 Smiley Happy

Long time no talk! It's great that you've prioritised the tasks, and it sounds like you've got a lot done already. How are you going today?

it has been a long time indeed! @JanaG
It doesn't feel like ive done a lot today even though I have done some things. I still need to ring 2 more places, try to get a load of rubbish to the tip and try to get some cleaning done in the spare bedroom
im still super stressed mixed in with a lot anxiety and fear as well cause of the op

super anxious waiting to hear back about my loan too. alots riding on the loan unfortunatly

Hey @scared01  Hope you hear back about the loan soon - sitting with that anxiety isn't a nice feeling. It sounds like you got some good goals for the day, hope you get some things ticked off your list Smiley Happy 

hi @Bre-RO
waiting for the outcome of the loan is abit of the worst part. itll determine how much stress and extra work im going to have to undergo within a month to be able to afford to go.
ive managed to get a few things done today. mostly making and rearranging appointments again but they are all for this months so itll make progress as the appointments come and go as well.

Fingers crossed that you are able to get the loan @scared01 Smiley Happy It sounds like a lot is dependant on this loan? That must a tough and uncomfortable feeling to sit with. Great that you got some things done today! I personally love checking things off a list.. something about it is really satisfying. I think you have been doing an amazing job lately. All of these tests and appointments has been really anxiety provoking for you -but you've made it through those times. Good on you Heart

there is a lot riding on this loan @Taylor-RO its embarrassing and its making me nervous but without it or being declined it will stop my home care, nursing care and ill struggle to afford to pay for the accommodation along with all the other expenses like petrol, parking, meals and all that kind of stuff. ive bene saving but its no where near enough and since its been brought forward more then a month its really putting me under the pump.
im selling things, working more, just to put whatever I can away for saving or to get other things repaired like a new antenna and help with a backyard cleanup.

ive started making my list, I found it really overwhelming to start with as I listed everything including the things I have already done just to make sure I wasn't forgetting something or didn't miss something in there but when I was already able to tick some things off I felt abit better and more accomplished seeing that even though I felt like I wasn't getting anywhere I am getting things done.

from reading your posts it sounds like so much is going on for you right now - i couldn't imagine how overwhelming it is. I hope that through all of this you'll be able to find some time to take care of yourself a little bit, because it sounds exhausting.
I'm a list person as well - i feel like they keep me sane
sending my best wishes to you Smiley Happy