cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: struggling

@scared01 I love that feeling! I cleaned my room today and it just feels so much more relaxing! And when mum cleans the house it feels really nice and.. clean lol
I have a pretty busy week next week but I haven’t been all that busy this week Smiley Happy which is good!

yeah I agree @Bananatime04 it always feel cleaner after mums done it. must be the mothers touch or something hey
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01  @Bananatime04  I've been doing some cleaning too!
We hired a skip bin and threw out a lot of old stuff from around the house. We gave away some of our old possessions too.
Our house is a lot less cluttered now. I'm glad most of it is over with. Smiley Happy

sounds like me too @WheresMySquishy
I didn't get a skip bin though but did do a few tip runs and some council curbside pick ups as well. lots of stuff for sale, giving away for free and donating some items as well. its good to be able to get the house cleared up more now esp since Christmas is coming up quite quickly now too.

@scared01  It's great that you've been able to clean your house too!
There is still some stuff we have to get rid of or store somewhere. We were thinking of doing the rest through the council. We also got a new storage system from a furniture shop, but we haven't assembled it yet.
I love donating old clothes and toys! There are some clothing bins near our house. We've used them a few times. Smiley Happy
We are going to be doing some modifications to our home next month which will help our carees a lot, so we really needed the junk to be cleared to make room for them.

sounds like theres still abit for you to do too but well worth it for the home modifications. its surprising how something simple can make a big difference hey @WheresMySquishy.
ive still got things to do too but im not bothered by it as much now and can slowly do it as I feel up for it.
donating things is pretty good. we also have some local social media sites that are like a paying it forward sort of thing. I often put things up for free there so they go to someone in need that was as well.