cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: suicide safety planning

Hey @setmefree, hope you don't mind me jumping into your conversation.

Firstly, well done for going to your appointment! That must have taken a lot of courage and I'm so proud of you! Smiley Happy

I'm sorry that your sister said that about your glasses! If it helps, I think they look really cool! Smiley Very Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //
Highlighted

no i dont mind you jumpig in @letitgo

im not proud but at least i got there i guess

Highlighted

Thanks @setmefree Smiley Happy

How's your safety planning going?

// Spiral outward, keep going. //
Highlighted

@letitgo VERY OVERWHELMING!

Highlighted

Its Okay @setmefree to take your time, even just looking through and starting to think about it is a really positive step, also leaving it for a few days when you are refreshed after that full on session would be amazing, its all up to you! Smiley Happy

Ugh sisters are the worst, mine ignores me unless she wants chocolate so whatchagonnado? I think your glasses look great! love the pink Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

Ive started it ive done the first 3 parts so that's the warning signs what i can do to distract myself and another one i think its how to make your environment safe but i havent gotten that far else yet
Highlighted

I really wanted a blue colour @AprilScarlet
Might invest in another pair later on

God im exhausted by my minds running so fast with thoughts! And i have yet anothe busy day tomorrow Smiley Sad
Highlighted

Being able to go through a really tough and intense psychology session today as well as starting your SSP? You are a machine! I know it might not feel like it yet but these small steps are what can make a huge difference, you should be really proud of yourself!

Why not try and destress by doing something that keeps your mind off the negative thoughts? If i'm feeling anxious about a big day I'll either play a video game to forget all about it or watch animation, be its bob's burgers to legend of korra to Disney, they always help me, do you have any kind of ritual that might help?

Did they run out of blue? what a bummer Smiley Sad Glasses need to be able to change colour to match your outfit these days, why isnt technology keeping up!

Highlighted

Yeah i think im mentally exhausted for the night @AprilScarlet
I really hope its worth it.
I dont really know but my anxiety is running high again Smiley Sad

They didnt have the color blue i wanted to get but these ones will do. Yes colouring changing ones would be good!
Highlighted

Hey @setmefree,

How are you going today?

Colour changing glasses would be amazing. I think I need atleast 20 different pairs of glasses for all of my outfits.