cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

thanks !! tw

thanks guys for just proving to me im better off dead and huge burden. i thought this was a place to be able to express my feelings despite how down i can feel at times. but it was just proved to me a couple days ago that i wasn’t worthy of being heard from you guys. i was rejected to how i was feeling and wasn’t able to keep expressing myself. i did not what so ever or even get close to breaching the guidelines and im VERY pissed off with you guys. it almost led me to ending my life AGAIN !

Re: thanks !! tw

I'm really sorry to hear this @litgym and by no means did I mean to make you feel unworthy Smiley Sad
I didn't think you breached the guidelines, what did the mods say you breached?
I really, truly care about you a whole lot, and I'll always be here to support you, no matter what. Heart

Do you want to talk more about it? No pressure xx Heart

hey @litgym - we absolutely do not see you as a burden. I'm sorry to hear this Smiley Sad 

I want to just express here how much we love having you a part of our community. As we are an online community visible to everyone, we have to be really careful with the things that we leave up and often edit posts to keep everyone safe - I'm not sure if that's what you are referring to. But I'm going to send you an email to chat about this a bit more  Heart

@annabethxchase it wasn’t your fault, don’t worry. i did not breach the guidelines, it just made me feel very unworthy and im nothing because i am ! i was never going to come back onto RO but i am so angry so i just need you guys to know this. 

@gina-RO i am a burden, it was clearly proved by the night staff.

@litgym Thank you for coming back to tell us that why you're upset -  I hope we can come to an understanding - I'll keep chatting via email Heart

Phew @litgym! Smiley Happy
That sucks, I don't think they wanted to make you feel like that but I can totally see where you are coming from and why you would feel hurt and angry Smiley Sad
Please stay on RO, you're the best support and always cheer me up - aka not a burden Smiley Happy .

@annabethxchase thats sweet x not sure if i want to stay. might take a break for a while, i don’t know. ergh this is driving my head in.

Hmm, That's OK if you reckon you need the space and time to think everything through I suppose.
That's understandable @litgym, I'd feel the same even if someone said the littlest thing wrong (not saying this is your circumstance) it makes me feel horrible and I'd want to leave/get away. Hopefully you can try and resolve it a bit - do you want to talk more back on your main thread about how you've been feeling the last couple of days?

idk, i just want to leave. leave from here and the world.

I wish I could crawl through my screen and give you the biggest hug, I'm so sorry you're feeling this immense pain constantly, just checking, are you safe at the moment? <3