cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: thanks !! tw

naw thank you - im in tears, i love you tooHeart hopefully ill be back soon but i need some time <3

All good @litgym! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

We are really sorry to hear you are thinking of leaving RO @litgym. I want you to know that you are such a valued part of the community. We have seen you take so many steps forward with seeking help and are really proud of everything you have been doing to maintain your wellbeing. 

We will support any decision you make, but from our perspective we want you to know that we will still be here for you if or when you come to the forums Heart @gina-RO and I are more than happy to work with you towards continuing on with forums, or seeking additional supports offline. 

We can hear that you are feeling really invalidated right now, and we want to do everything we can to support you moving forward and to build up your trust in our community again Heart Feel free to send us an email too Heart

@litgym just to echo @Jess1-RO, we really hope to see you back on the forums, and to be able to support you through this. Take as much time and space as you need until then. Heart

hey @litgym im sorry im only just seeing this thread now.
Aww im sad you might be leaving, but in understanding needing to take a break after feeling invalidated or upset by something thats happened. I do hope you come back though as you are not nothing. You are struggling though and need the right supports. A suggestion im hoping you might take on board is to ask about a therapy called DBT. im not sure if youve heard of this but that therapy is based on managing those big loud strong emotions including when feeling suicidal so its something to consider anyway.

Hugs Heart
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

naw thank you guys HeartHeart @gina-RO @Jess1-RO it means a lot xxx im really struggling recently but yeah ! 

@scared01 sounds like a good therapy! ill chat more with my psych about therapies. 

its definently worth exploring other options. DBT has been really helpful for me as well. theres also ACT, schema therapy, rapid eye desensitisation, ECT hypnosis and im sure theres moe!
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Glad to hear you'll talk to your psych about DBT Smiley Happy
I did some DBT work with my psychologist- it wasn't rhe full therapy or as intense, she pulled out bits which were useful and relevant for me, and they helped me Smiley Happy

Monday's Getting Real: Coping with Holiday Blues
Don't forget to practice self-care regularly!