cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

theres no point of my life

I GIVE UP! I TRIED TO BE HAPPY, I TRIED TO FIT IN. BUT ALL PEOPLE DO IS PUSH ME AWAY. THEIRS NO WAY TO CONTROL MY LIFE AND THE DEMONS HAVE DESTROYED MY BODY. THE VOICES IN MY HEAD HAVE TAKEN OVER, I CANT CONTROL MY TEMPER I LASH OUT AND WORSE OF ALL I HURT MY SELF FOR PUNISHMENT. I WANT TO QUITE AND NO ONE EVEN CARES.

Re: theres no point of my life

@trundlegirl - thank you for expressing yourself here, you sound very distressed. 
Your safety and wellbeing is the most important thing to us - if you are having thoughts of suicide it's very important to talk to someone about it immediately. 
Please call:

KidsHelpline at 1800 55 1800, 

or the Call back number on 1300 659 467 

now to speak to someone who can listen and be there with you in this very difficult moment. 

I have also sent you an email, when you can respond. 

Thanks @trundlegirl, I can't imagine what you're doing through right now, but we are here to listen and support you. 

Hey @trundlegirl, im sorry to hear how tough things are for you right now. We are all here to supprt you, however as @gina-RO has said, your wellbeing is our biggest concern. Did you manage to get in  

contact with anyone?

here to listen Heart

i am ok i was really scared and i didnt know what to do but i am ok i was scared i would do something bad but i saved my self. thankyou all for caring so much

Hey @trundlegirl, I am glad to hear that you saved yourself and that you are okay. That is very difficult to do at times but I am happy you did! We are all here to care, listen and support you.

How are you feeling now? Did you get in contact with anyone while you were scared?
—————————

Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right.
– Henry Ford

hi @trundlegirl - thank you for letting us know that you're ok - I am really glad to hear that. 

It must have been scary at the time.
If you'd like to share, or think it might be useful to reflect - could you tell us what helped you to get through that moment? 

It might help you if you ever feel that way again to know what helps, and how to keep yourself safe. 
How's today going?

i talk to lifeline and i am feeling a little better

i talk to lifeline. and i wrote it all down on papper and tore it up. the problem is these feelings may never go away being alone its hard to make friend when everyone hates me. i am good today and i am keeping my self safe thank you

@trundlegirl 
Lifeline is a great number to call, I'm really glad they were able to help you. 

The writing on paper and tearing it up - what a good idea! 

That's good to hear that today is a better day and that you're keeping safe - what is it about today that's good?