cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [tw] Not feeling the best...

Hi @Tiny_leaf things haven't been going great lately, I'm constantly tired and I haven't been motivated to do anything. I have tried to write a journal, but at the moment I've lots of essays at school so the last thing I want to do when I get home is to write or hold a pen.

I don't really know what to do at the moment and I just feel kind of stuck, staying committed to anything is really hard at the moment as is staying motivated to do anything.

@not-an-otter that sucks....

Have you ever had a mental health day?

I know that I'm personally more motivated after I've let myself rest and stopped pushing myself as much, do you think it might help you here as well?

@Tiny_leaf
Usually I would agree, but right now that's not really an option because there's always something I need to be doing in my house and too many distractions as well, but thank for the suggestion- I might try and do that if i get the time

Hey @not-an-otter, lacking motivation really sucks Smiley Sad

And I'm hearing that you've got a lot on your plate too. Sorry if I've missed this, but what are some things that have helped you in the past?

Looking forward to hearing from you! Smiley Happy 

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Thanks @letitgo
I don't recall feeling this bad before, usually I would just tough it out and wait for it to pass, but so far that hasn't exactly been working. I guess right now, this is just a way for me to develop some strategies to cope and to see what works for me so maybe if I just try lots of things, I'll find something that works hopefully?
Highlighted

@not-an-otter yeah, experimenting with different strategies is probably the best way to see if something works for you.

Would you like help coming up with a few ideas to try?

Hi @not-an-otter, it feels like ages since you were last online..

How's everything been going, are you doing alright?