Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tw: bye ?

ahhh i don’t know what to do....

Re: tw: bye ?

Hi @litgym thanks for reaching out. Are you okay and able to keep safe? Heart

uhhh @Lan-RO im so anxious i don’t know what to do, i need to go to ED but i don’t know how to tell Mum fml

Sounds really tough @litgym , good on you for recognising that you need support. I know i's hard but it's really important that you ask mum to take you to ED if you feel you are in danger to yourself right now. Are you able to do that? Heart

i can’t im too scared and i can’t breathe, it’s tuening into a panic attack @Lan-RO

That sounds awful @litgym Smiley Sad What has helped you when this has happened before? Perhaps you could contact KHL for a chat and for further support? How was your chat with your counsellor yesterday? Heart

i need to go but i can’t, im so scared of her @Lan-RO

she wants to go to the city now and erghhh fml, maybe ill just go later tonight :/

the chat with khl yesterday was short since it was at the end of her shift but it was good

Do you mean go to the city or ED later tonight @litgym? And are you referring to mum? I'm glad to hear that your chat with KHL yesterday was good.

Highlighted

@litgym how are you going atm
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

yeah im in the city and ill hopefully go to ED later @Lan-RO @redhead I’ve tried to end my life multiple times in David Jones and all Mum does is “stop it !” like wtf and i keep making signals and shit representing  i want to kill myself

i feel so horrible when i get home ill just go through with my plan