cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: tw: bye ?

hey @litgym, that sucks Smiley Sad I reckon you agree you need some better help right now, can you talk to your mum about it now? I know it's hard and that's it's scary but you CAN do this Smiley Happy Here to support you Smiley Happy

nahhh can’t talk to her she’s thinks im fine and im a scardy cat ! @annabethxchase really tempted to do something ergh fml, khl is calling me later though to check in. i still don’t understand why they didn’t call 000

Thanks for clarifying @litgym! I imagine it must feel really uncomfortable to tell your mum about these things. It sounds like she will be upset at first although this may change when she realises you are now safe and getting the appropriate support you need Heart Were you open with KHL about what happened today and how you are currently feeling? I know you have mentioned being scared about calling, although it is important for you to call 000 if you feel like you need that level of support to ensure your safety.

@litgym I can hear how hard this all is for you Heart
I'm still thinking of you and I've been wondering how you've gone since I last popped in here, I'm sorry to hear things are still tough.

You're a strong person and you've survived every day so far! Heart

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@Bee thank youHeart still don’t know how im alive fml

@Taylor-RO they asked if i they should call 000 and i refused, i should have told them how unsafe i was. 

It sounds like that would have been really important in keeping you safe Heart Sent you through an email!
Highlighted

@Taylor-RO just got a call from khl and that call was legit 1min hahah, it was no caller ID which doesn’t make sense ://// oh well ! i said i was feeling better and i think i can last the night and she said to call back if i needed anything Smiley Happy and yeah 

@litgym how do feel about how the call went. Can you keep your word and stay safe tonight
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@redhead it went well i guess but it was 1 min !! oh well ! im gonna have an early night so i will be safe x

@litgym i'm glad you're able to keep safe tonight <3 one minute really is a short one! an early night sounds like a nice idea, were you planning anything to help you unwind?