cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: tw: bye ?

nahhh just went to sleep early and it took forever to get to sleep ! @ecla34 while trying to fall asleep worked out i have ANOTHER sinus infection !!!!! 

ive woken up pretty low and tired as well as my sinus infection being a pain in the ass. already wanting to die but i can’t fuck things up today or tomorrow!

the thoughts are getting worse and ive already acted on the SH thoughts Smiley Sad

Hey @litgym a bit worried for you at the moment, I've sent through an email Heart

i really need to talk to my khl counsellor but im waiting for mum to have a rest ergh !!! i really need her and im feeling worse Smiley Sad

Highlighted

Hey @litgym I know that it can feel tough waiting, but I know you can do it. 

How are you going with your self care plan? It's really good to practice falling back on that when your're in a situation like this. Maybe if what you're currently doing isn't as distracting you could try something else?

i think mum has just gone into her bedroom to have a rest so im waiting for khl to pick up @TOM-RO

How are you doing today @litgym? Smiley Happy Thinking of you xx

not any better Smiley Sad really want to kill myself @annabethxchase just one more day and than it can happen Smiley Happy

I'm sorry that nothing is improving Smiley Sad I'm really sad to hear that @litgym, are you able to stay safe right now.

i can’t fuck up today as much as i want to @annabethxchase so i guess i am sadly safe....Smiley Sad