cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: tw: bye ?

@litgym today has been really hard with the build up. What do you think you'll do? Will you go to the beach? 

@TOM-RO i have to go to the fucking ugly ass beach !!! erghhh. when i get home though maybe ill just end it, the thoughts are too strong 

Hey @litgym, I can feel your pain and frustration Smiley Sad and because of that, I'm concerned about you. What other supports you could reach out to during this time? I want you to still be here

@litgym oh no....I know it's asking almost the impossible but if you can tolerate that experience then you're doing well. I know it's been more than hard to cope and hard to not think about acting on suicide but see how you go with the trip. If you feel worse after you might consider getting help with the suicidal thoughts? 

@TOM-RO @Esperanza67 ill just read at the beach and see  if i feel better but how things are looking it just seems to get worse

Reading sounds like a good idea and it would be something I would do if I was in your situation @litgym. Let us know how you're going for the rest of today, we're here to talk if you need <3

the beach is gross @Esperanza67

im currently reading ‘note to self’ but my thoughts are really strong and doesn’t want to leave Smiley Sad

Highlighted

Interesting @litgym Smiley Happy
Im sorry, is it any better now?

home now and the thoughts are still around Smiley Sad just wanna die already @annabethxchase

Naw I'm sorry @litgym, can you contact G or your KHL counsellor?