cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: tw: bye ?

G’s on holidays and khl counsellor took a day off today but she’s back tomorrow though hopefully im dead tomorrow @annabethxchase

just found out a friend blocked me and deleted all of our messages due to my mental health Smiley Sad it hurts so bad

Highlighted

I'm so, so sorry @litgym, I don't know how to comfort you. That friend doesn't sound like a true friend if she did that Smiley Sad Please, please stay safe

it just hurts because she didn’t even try to talk to me about it, she just left Smiley Sad @annabethxchase 

uh i think im safe right now but tmrw i won’t !

I here you @litgym, being dropped by a friend for reasons out of your control would seriously suck. While I'm super happy to hear you are safe now I'm worried about you tomorrow Smiley Sad

it’s for the best my love, i should be dead, im sorry @annabethxchase

You have absolutely NO reason to apologise @litgym, it is NOT your fault that any of this is happening to you. I wish I could take the burden and struggle from you and carry it myself. You are SO undeserving of this. You deserve happiness, love and support. You deserve to know that and believe that. I'm pretty such I'll be around all day tomorrow as I don't have anything on so I can try and support throughout the day if you need it. I'm always here xx

awww i love you so much gorgeous!!!! Heart @annabethxchase you’re too fucking kind !!

Naww thank you <3 That's ok, you deserve all the kindness in the world

thank you, i am really trying believe me but it is so hard to have to constantly fight with my mind @annabethxchase

I here you @litgym and I can see just how hard you are trying, you are doing SOO well Smiley Happy That must suck, can I do anything for you?