cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: tw: bye ?

uhh no one can help me really...just waiting for tomorrow @annabethxchase

Naw, I'm sorry you're hurting so much Smiley Sad Can you talk to anyone about how you're feeling? I know you don't want to but it might be for the best

currently an older friend of mine is trying to talk me out of it and she’ll probably end up calling 000 on me even though she’s live Brisbane and has no idea what my address is ! @annabethxchase my crisis team knows about my plan so im pretty sure they’ll be getting in contact with me or khl counsellor. my khl counsellor also wants me to contact her before i act on anything tomorrow but i doubt ill do that. anddd ill probably speak to lifeline tonight

Well I'm super glad you have all that support looking out for you today and tomorrow @litgym Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

thank you Smiley Happy @annabethxchase

@litgym So glad you're keeping us in the loop and that you actually let people know what's going on. We're always here!

thanks...really strugglingSmiley Sad @TOM-RO

here to talk @litgym Smiley Happy

thanks 💛 @annabethxchase 

dont really know why im alive and i have to constantly fight these thoughts and urges. i just want to give in, give all my power to them. it takes too much in this battle. i want to be dead

My heart aches hearing the @litgym, your such a strong, beautiful young lady how has done sooo well at fighting the thoughts. i wish i could help you more;/