cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: tw: bye ?

aw that’s horrible @redhead im a real big baby when it comes to needles but I’ve never affected this badly. They did one and 2mins later they say im gonna do another im like fuck

@ecla34 i can’t even sleep probably it’s hurts so bad. Idk how I’m gonna do horse therapy tomorrow 

@litgym oh no, is there nothing that can be done for the pain? 
I hope they let you do gentle things tomorrow if you go, were you looking forward to seeing the mini horses again? 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We're having a SLOW-MO Getting Real chat to do with Generational Differences, starting on Monday the 11th of November! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart

That actually sounds pretty traumatising @litgym, I'm sorry you had to go through that not once, but twice!
How is you and your arm going today?

guess not Smiley Sad it’s gotten worse, i can’t even open my hand now it’s hurts so much ! @ecla34 you would think it would be getting better but clearly not ergh @annabethxchase

uhh i guess. it’s going to be a bit awkward since they know i attempted to try and take my life on wednesday so don’t know how that’s gonna go :/ and im stuck in the car with mother

Hey we’re both in a car... you listening to any music? Kesha?

Ahh, Thats so frustrating! Smiley Sad Maybe the horse people (My vocabulary is limited at the moment so horse people it is!) will get you to do something that only requires one arm? One arm horse patting?

BAHAHAHA probably hahaha @annabethxchase

if my arm isnt better by tomorrow im gonna go back to ED because seriously it’s fuxked up !

Yeah going to the ed sounds like a good idea if it isn't better. maybe they like mishandled you or something and struck a major artery? Again I lack in the field of medicalness or horsiness!

hahahah i don’t even know but the face i can’t even open my hand is pretty bad ! @annabethxchase

yeah it is! does it feel bruised at all? I usually get massive bruising after needles