cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: tw: bye ?

same ! i can’t look at it though because it makes me feel worse and there’s blood and shit

ergh yeah *squirms in seat* blood tests are horrible!
When I last had one it was for possible Glandular Fever and whenever I'm nervous I laugh, so I was bawling my eyes out but laughing hysterically at the same time. I have this certificate that says - WELL DONE YOUR SO BRAVE (bear in mond that was like 4 months ago, im such a baby!

BAHAHAHAHAH god i can imagine you doing that !!!! @annabethxchase when im nervous i just over talk which is weird because i don’t ever talk so hahaha 

haha, I was bawling my eyes out but still giggling like a lunatic the lady was just looking at me like what the fuck have i gotten myself into?
omg your like my sister! she talks a lot more when shes nervous (if that's even possible) she's a broken record

hahahha the nurses and stuff tell me not to be a baby im like jeeeeez ! my sister did my makeup last night and i still have glitter all over my face and it won’t comw off ! ergh this is gonna be awks in public 

gee let a girl cry nurses!!!
how did the makeup turn out? Haha glitter is actually so annoying to get off your skin!

mmm she used gold sparkly eyeshadow as foundation....put far too much blush on me and a lot of sparkly eyeshadow hahahha, i wouldn’t go for that look again !

that would've been a site to see @litgym, im sure in her eyes at least you look majestic Smiley Happy

it was something ill say hahahah 

Morning @litgym! Sounds like such a painful needle Smiley Sad If it is still painful, make sure you tell a nurse or doctor! 

I've noticed that this thread has been going for a little while now - how would you feel about starting up a new thread? It can help to keep things fresh, and focused on whatever is happening currently for you Smiley Happy