cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: tw: bye ?

Wow, I'm so glad to hear you'll be safe! What are you up to today?

i have no idea, i just wanna dead. i cried myself to sleep last night again because of how much i don’t wanna be alive in 2019 @annabethxchase

my khl counsellor is contacting everyone i swear because she can’t trust me anymore and my mental health is rapidly dropping. she called my crisis team yesterday and told them about my plan for tomorrow....F967027E-3736-48D7-89EC-2A4713045CB6.jpeg

I relate to that GIF on a spiritual level Smiley Happy

My heart's breaking @litgym, i'm so sorry you're in such a horrible place, I wish I good 'hologram' to you and give you a big hug Smiley Happy Although you may not think it, I'm really thankful you khl counsellor is letting your supports now. Please reach out to us

hahaha that meme is my actual life @annabethxchase 

thank you Heart still don’t understand how i haven’t ended up in emergency after this very dangerous week ! ergh just want lifw to be over 

<3 @litgym
Can you go to the ED today? I know you said you had to get through today so maybe this'd be an option? I'm sorry Smiley Sad

i can’t fuck up today, it just feels like a horrible day to force my mum and sister into ED @annabethxchase

Yeah, I get it @litgym, That's really nice of you but remember you mental health and safety is more important Smiley Happy

@litgym Seems like a lot of energy to survive the day to days but I'm glad you can talk with us and you have a lot of support here. 

too much energy just wanna go @TOM-RO 

i know but mum will kill me if i did that @annabethxchase

im in so much pain, the thoughts are loud and im on the verge tears. mum wants to go to the beach i hate the fucking beach, i need to kill myself. it’s all too much !!!!!