cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: tw: i need it to end

hey @litgym it sounds like today has been beyond tough for you and i'm sorry things are so hard with you mum right now Smiley Sad It sounds like she doesn't quite understand the way you've been feeling or what you've been experiencing lately. I guess maybe to her she thinks keeping you at home is what will keep you safe, because she's worried, but for you it isn't really a solution. I know you opened up to her a bit earlier today (well done!), do you think explaining a bit more about the extent of what you've been feeling could be helpful? So she knows how important regular support is for you? I know it's hard though Smiley Sad Maybe if you were up to it you could write her a letter, so you could get out what you wanted to say without interruption?
I hope the rest of your evening went okay, hail sounds a bit dicey! Hope you guys didn't get too wet!
Here for youxx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We're having a SLOW-MO Getting Real chat to do with Generational Differences, starting on Monday the 11th of November! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart

honestly who even knows anymore if im safe !! i just wanna go to hospital. i wanna sleep, i wanna die. i might be going inpatient in feb but that’s too far off !! @annabethxchase

@ecla34 thanks Heart 

Highlighted

My heart is breaking for you @litgym, your such a strong young lady and you've gotten so far! If it's an option and you start feeling unsafe maybe you could call G (if available) and go to emergency or call 000? No pressure or anything xx I can tell that you believe that's where you'll get the most help rn Smiley Happy

@litgym i can hear how painful things are for you right now, i'm sorry you don't feel able to talk to your mother Smiley Sad
You've been practicing lots of really good self care lately, is there anything you can do for yourself right now to feel a little bit better for tonight? You've been so brave and i'm so proud of how hard you've been fighting <3
I just wanted to clarify if you felt able to stay safe tonight?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We're having a SLOW-MO Getting Real chat to do with Generational Differences, starting on Monday the 11th of November! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart

thanks Heart @annabethxchase

G isn’t working this late. i would call 000 or to ED but i can’t. my sister has a friend over, i have fucking horse therapy tomorrow i just can’t ! 

uh i think im safe but i want to die @ecla34

cant be fucked to do self-care, i need this to be over.

Ah, Bummer @litgym so there isn't any chance of getting there? How are you feeling about going to horse therapy - sounds interesting? Please stay strong Smiley Happy

no Smiley Sad @annabethxchase i just wanna be put inpatient now i can’t last !! 

ergh idk never been before so this gonna be weird :/ but i have 2 or 3 more horse therapy things coming up after tmrw.

@litgym i understand that self care doesn't always feel doable, but thank you for confirming that you believe you'll be safe for tonight. I know with what you're feeling right now everything is so hard, you're being so brave <3 I hope horse therapy goes well tomorrow, are they an animal you particularly like?

Yeah, personally horses are pretty scary to me (big, loud & bad breath - what's not to dislike? Smiley Wink ) I hope it goes alright Smiley Happy