cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: tw: i need it to end

yeah im always very honest with her, she is the only one of all my supports that i never lie to and tell her everything @Bee just very overwhelmed if i do end up with the police or paramedics. mum will also be giving me the shits Smiley Sad

That is fabulous that you're able to be so honest with her @litgym Heart
It is okay to be feeling overwhelmed. It is so understandable x
Would talking to your counsellor about these worries help?

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

ill speak to her about these worries @Bee

my throat just feels so tight and my stomach has butterflies, ive never been this anxious. i feel a panic attack coming on Smiley Sad

@litgymI'm glad to hear that you'll talk to her about it Heart
that is completely understandable!
Oh no! Panic attacks are never fun. Is there something that usually helps you calm down?

I really like this gif Smiley Happy

giphy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

there’s nothing in particular , it kind of just changes depending on the panic attack unfortunatelySmiley Sad @Bee

That sounds like a horrible situation @litgym I'm sorry, it's definitely out of line for your 'fathers' girlfriend to contact you Smiley Sad
Let us know how khl goes, i hope you can stay safe and things get sorted out Smiley Happy

yeah Smiley Sad @annabethxchase

so it looks like im still going to be alive till saturday. my khl counsellor and i made a promise for me to contact her on Saturday. i still might go through with my plan on friday but i am really trying. i still really really really want to die but i hate breaking promises so i guess she now knows how to keep me alive hehe ! i was bawling my eyes out because what if i do go through with my plan and die ? ill break her heart Smiley Sad i love her so very much !! Heart like was that my last goodbye to her forever ? Smiley Sad she was saying all these kind things about me Heart

Hey @litgym, I'm very glad you contacted your KHL counsellor. It sounds like you have a great relationship with her which is fantastic. Smiley Happy

I'm glad you've made a promise with her that you will contact her on Saturday. It sounds like that is providing you with some motivation to hold on until then.

How are you going now? Heart

Highlighted

yeah @mrmusic im very grateful i have her Smiley Happy

i don’t wanna hold on, i want it over done with but i can never break a promise with someone who is so special to me so im going to try really hard to stay safe Heart

ahh things are alright, today ive managed to do a lot of cleaning even though my room still looks like a bomb but trust me ive done lots !! ive also managed to put some self-care in place Smiley Happy today has been up and down. suicidal thoughts have come in and out but it was manageable Smiley Happy ill probably just go to bed in the next hour or so

I'm so glad to hear that you have done some self care @litgym. You're trying so hard, and doing so well. Smiley Happy